• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Who wants a free guided tour of some of the best riding south of the Border?

make sure you guys that want to go give him your info.
It will be up to you to contact and set up ,, this will most likely be on the honor system since proving you donated will be fairly hard unless you print a paypal reciept or a copy of your check

this is a great offer and lets hope they dont put out the new maps by then

I am going to see if the association wants to do a little something that same day
maybe a BBQ at the end to thank everyone and get to know each other a bit better

keep the green coming in

thanks again to all that have supported me and this cause

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
I just want to clarify that we won't be riding in closed area's. If the maps come out and the closure goes through then I will take everyone on the outskirts, in an area that is still open. This will be on the "honor system", so let me know if you want to go.

Last edited:
S

Sledsniper

Nov 26, 2007
Eastern Montana
Wow lots of good responces.
This will be a ride you will talk about for years to come .
Watching some of the guys who ride in this area is like seeing one of the videos in person.
Thanks sledfvr

Last edited:
P

pj8556

Jan 11, 2008
God's country
just donated my $50, would love a tour, I'm born and raised in Missoula, rode sleds since I'm 6 and never ridden up in Surveyor, been a Lolo, Seeley, Lincoln guy. Big mistake based on what I've heard and seen. Anyways, this is wrong, I'm sick and tired of the flea hugging greenies, we gotta fight this, spread the word. I know I will.

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls Mt
sent in my donation.......makes me sick to see this place get closed......hands down my most favorite place to ride............. ENVIRONMENTALISTS SUCK!!!! jesse, let me know when yall are guna go for a ride and ill make it over and add to the carnage ha ha

Last edited:
Premium Features