• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which rear bumper for the 165 track with 154 tunnel on the experts?

snosumitcsr

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trout Lake Washington
So which rear bumper are people liking to strengthen the tunnel and still stays functional with all the accessories including the skidoo add on snow flap? I want to order a rear bumper but not shire which one to get. I have a Rasmussen front from my last sled that I will put on my 21 turbo, but the rear bumper I had won’t work with the short tunnel.

C
Dec 25, 2019
I think it puts the grab bar in the same location so I can't imagine there will be any issues I'm throwing mine in my powder coat oven this week and I'll throw it on and take some pics it's a new rear bumper this year so I can't imagine there are any pics or there

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

C
Dec 25, 2019
The nice thing about the backwoods bmp expert bumper is that it's a 3 piece design. The grab bar is riveted on ( with some pretty beefy rivets) so that on a hard impact it doesn't fold your tunnel In half.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

T
Dec 4, 2018
Idaho
So which rear bumper are people liking to strengthen the tunnel and still stays functional with all the accessories including the skidoo add on snow flap? I want to order a rear bumper but not shire which one to get. I have a Rasmussen front from my last sled that I will put on my 21 turbo, but the rear bumper I had won’t work with the short tunnel.
Smith Grade bumpers.

Premium Features