• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What is up with westcoastsledders.com?

W

wuzup

R.I.P. BIG DOG
Dec 6, 2007
Antelope,Ca
Is anyone else having problems with this site? Seems to be infected with virus according to security program.:face-icon-small-sad

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
Is anyone else having problems with this site? Seems to be infected with virus according to security program.:face-icon-small-sad

yep, auto redirecting to bogus domain(s)...
i'm staying away for now.

hope its resolved, much rather be there than here.

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Just got into the site. Big John says they got things cleaned up. Something about a world-wide virus epidemic that started earlier in the year and finally hit WCS. Should be good to go.

Last edited:
Z
Apr 21, 2010
yep, auto redirecting to bogus domain(s)...
i'm staying away for now.

hope its resolved, much rather be there than here.

Seriously? As a free user on SnoWest, the site with the most info on multi brand sleds,rideing areas,gear and parts and the people that own and use them, you're going to say "much rather be there than here"?
To talk to your friends or what not,you still have text messageing,Facebook and email!!

S

sledsrock

Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Co.
Seriously? As a free user on SnoWest, the site with the most info on multi brand sleds,rideing areas,gear and parts and the people that own and use them, you're going to say "much rather be there than here"?
To talk to your friends or what not,you still have text messageing,Facebook and email!!

I am thinking he meant the virus, would rather have it there than here?

R
Dec 3, 2001
CO
I don't deny, SW was once a great place to be.

Yes, I'd rather be at WCS.

The people who use and run a forum can make, or break it.

Thanks for the quick resolution BigJohn.

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
Thanks for the update, Ryan. 'Betcha they're drinking a few brewskis while sorting things out. It's gotta be a PITA.

Premium Features