• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What a day on the Mnt!

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
CC Freak & Snow Rodeo will unfourtunatley never no how much fun we had today!! Best "spring" ride yet! For all of you that think Monti dosent have any BIG stuff, they do. Ask SS or WFO, tested the badest turbos!

THANKS GUYS!! WAY FUN!!

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Dunner didnt go either, if Dunner aint there the pics arent worth taking. There is on of the blinding snow storm we were driving in to get there?

N
Nov 26, 2007
Wasn't there yesterday but it couldn't have been any better than today!!! it was a great today!!! We actually found a couple of spots where the snow was over the hood!

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
I speak only the truth Dunner. Today would have been great. I was trashed couldnt go if I could have got a kitchen pass.

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
CC Freak & Snow Rodeo will unfourtunatley never no how much fun we had today!! Best "spring" ride yet! For all of you that think Monti dosent have any BIG stuff, they do. Ask SS or WFO, tested the badest turbos!

THANKS GUYS!! WAY FUN!!

I think you had better talk with Snow Rodeo and see who had more fun :D The powder up dry fork was EPIC!

Sorry we missed you guys though, we got to get in a ride here soon!!!

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
glad you guys had a good ride saturday. sorry i couldnt make the "quick turnaround" friday nite:( a little more warning next time...;)

but, like phatty said, we found some "barely tolerable" snow ourselves. like "be careful or youll get stuck going downhill" kinda snow:D.
and, who doesnt enjoy watching dan and phatty do their stuff....
got a little preview of next years "boondockers 5" :D:eek::face-icon-small-coo

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Missed ya Andy, next time! I dont think hucking cliffs is boondocking I think 5 should be "fargin crazy basteaches that have bigger balls than brains doing things that would make a grown man whimper" there is your title Dan!:face-icon-small-win

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Missed ya Andy, next time! I dont think hucking cliffs is boondocking I think 5 should be "fargin crazy basteaches that have bigger balls than brains doing things that would make a grown man whimper" there is your title Dan!:face-icon-small-win

LMAO... thats funny!

we didnt even hit any good cliffs cause it was still snowing!
Dan did some sick powder lines through some way steep treed slopes... I couldnt even get my stupid XP to sidehill on the exhaust side for more than 20 feet. Doing turns down hill the stupid thing was loading up, full throttle mashed downhill just to not get stuck and choke the stupid sled out... I wanted my turbo up there!!!

K

Kevco

Sep 21, 2001
Sandy Ut.
Thanks for the windsheild bud! I shoulda had ya trhow in install:face-icon-small-win It may be June before I get it on. Sounds like it was windsheild snow for you. Where did you go? We found a couple turbo only hills at Monti.:eek:

Premium Features