• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What’s higher risk..Bitcoin or the Polaris turbo?

P

portgrinder

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
So let’s get this straight. Pol struggles to keep an 800/850 together. Now it’s an all new engine with a turbo?

Even though they took most of the good ideas from brp, let’s call a spade a spade. Very high risk investment.

And the model names...did an 8 year old come up with them? There is an actual model called “PATRIOT BOOST RMK KHAOS MATRYX SLASH 155” on the website. Do the people naming the sleds get paid by the word?

bjd68

Premium Member
Jul 22, 2012
Abbotsford BC
So correct me if Im wrong but I have been told by a couple dealers and by looking online that the polaris 850 has been pretty good so far.

K
Dec 6, 2023
USA
I get the skepticism around new models and investments, especially with the naming scheme raising some eyebrows. Speaking of investments, diversifying isn’t just about sleds, right?

K
Dec 6, 2023
USA
I get the skepticism around new models and investments, especially with the naming scheme raising some eyebrows. Speaking of investments, diversifying isn’t just about sleds, right?
When it comes to securing digital assets, exploring MPC wallet as a service might add that much-needed security layer. It’s this tech that’s changing the game in securing crypto. While sled names might be a mouthful, securing your digital investments doesn’t have to be.

Premium Features