• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ULTIMATE PRO-PEX!

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Awesome

It looks like it works very well for you.
I love the sound that the 4 cylinder 4 stroke turbo charged motor makes.
Any pics of what you did for a seat?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
It looks like it works very well for you.
I love the sound that the 4 cylinder 4 stroke turbo charged motor makes.
Any pics of what you did for a seat?
there is no seat on it right now. He has been working on a design for one, but right now its just stand up and kick *** all day!

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
there is no seat on it right now. He has been working on a design for one, but right now its just stand up and kick *** all day!

Nobody actually uses a seat for riding these days, do they?

Isn't it just on there to give the sled a finished look and a place for the Girls to sit, drink :beer; and watch the rest of us ride?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Nobody actually uses a seat for riding these days, do they?

Isn't it just on there to give the sled a finished look and a place for the Girls to sit, drink :beer; and watch the rest of us ride?
It isnt a big deal, and the plans aren't for a large one by any means, but it keeps you from banging your knees on the tank when hopping side to side. And is nice to sit down for a second on the longer groomed trails and when grabbing lunch. Other then that though, its mostly for decoration now!

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Ran good at 4 lbs of boost in whitefish. Have some electrical problems to work out and still working on clutches and suspension but it's running pretty well for the first couple rides

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
That's how your supposed to ride these yammi's! Looks great...all it needs is a Kmod under that tunnel to tame it a bit.

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Just wanted to post an update. This thing rips! LOVE the sled so far and have it about dialed. Havent got my speedo hooked up yet but judging buy my riding buddies i have between 300-400 mountain miles. I did change the intake to out of the hood. Works much better. Had to add fuel everywhere and made the sled run much more consistent

rmking700

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2014
Utah
Looks great! So if you have a new sled on the hill what's nick building? Or is he just gonna let you one up him????

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Awesome

Thanks for the update.
Sled looks awesome.
I'm very glad it turned out so good for you.
It looks like a lot of work but very well worth it by the sounds of it.
Congrats

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Thing runs awesome! Can complain at all. Going to move the oil tank and battery from the front of the sled to the footwell area to get some weight off the front. Also think I'll build a simpler log exhaust manifold to simplify the turbo system. I'll post some pics of some of the rides this winter when I get to a computer

Premium Features