• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Tamers

S
Mar 6, 2008
Northern Sweden
As I said in my response to your PM
(and if you bothered to read the Dootalk thread carefully you might have gathered too)

I'm not that, if at all, upset to have been copied, if that is even the case, (to be fair, all of us are copying Supertorquer in one way or another). I was never intending to sell these and have no beef with anyone else doing it whether they peeked at my 2019 photos or not.
I have however, experienced all of the things I said, and I see nothing in the various products that have surfaced that guarantees those type of failures can't happen there so I feel I'm not out of line telling people about what could happen.
If it can't, Great!! These things do work fantastic, all 850s should have heel weights of one sort or another!!

M
Dec 4, 2007
Red Deer, Alberta
I hear what you are saying, my issue is that you are giving your experience with your parts, that you said yourself, that the design had weak spots, In the drawing you shared on the tread at Doo talk.

You haven’t tried, let alone seen the product Riderz has a patent pending on. If you had those issues with the actual Turbo Tamers, then the info you shared would be relevant.
I will end this by saying that comparing Turbo Tamers to your drawings, they are quit a bit different. And man did they clean up the clutching on my Turbo!

No bad feeling meant, just want it made clear that your experience was not with a companies product, it was with your own made parts.

Premium Features