• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Phazer Electrical problem

P
Dec 30, 2007
ok so my problem is this, i have a 2007 phazer mtn lite turbo, and i keep getting a code 46 and i have ac voltage 9-12 volts coming out of my stator, and i dont have any over voltage, but my battery keeps getting runned dry and i dont know whats wrong tryed checking voltages everywhere and cant find anything any ideas??

P
Dec 30, 2007
So it should be 30 plus volts ac to ground at the three white rectifier wires?? The mechanic at the shop said it should be 9-12 volts ac to ground at those wires?? so i thought my battery gettign drained might of been my voltage regulator and rectifier but i just took the one off my fx and put it on my turbo and it still drained the bat. so i now its not that now....would it be the stator?? would the motor still run if the stator was ****ed?? i shouldnt get any voltage at the rec. though if the stator was ****ed right??

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
It's getting the power to run the machine through the battery,after the juice is used up in the batt. the engine will die.

You could still get voltage ,but it might be low,but make sure you're using DC to check it at the battery,when running it should be around 13.5 volts DC.

You have the luxury of having another machine to steal parts off to try and one of the possible problems have been eliminated.

Premium Features