• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tom's Snowmobile at Salt Lake snow show 10-23-24

toms

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2010
CA
www.tomssnowmobile.com
Tom's Snowmobile will be at the Salt Lake show this weekend. We will have Steve Martin, professional hillclimb racer, in the booth answering questions and hyping us all up for this upcoming winter! How about that El nino affect, eh????

As well Elka will be offering all of their professional suspension experience in the booth too.

So stop on by, if you're in town this weekend.

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
www.trygstad-motorsports.com
SLC Snow Show

Tom's Snowmobile will be at the Salt Lake show this weekend. We will have Steve Martin, professional hillclimb racer, in the booth answering questions and hyping us all up for this upcoming winter! How about that El nino affect, eh????

As well Elka will be offering all of their professional suspension experience in the booth too.

So stop on by, if you're in town this weekend.

Tom

Great to see your new venture with the Elka team and offer another great product for the Ski Doo's. Say Hi to the SX holeshot king I think he still owes me a few! I will let you know when our product testing trips are planned and we will have to try to get together.

Dave Trygstad

toms

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2010
CA
www.tomssnowmobile.com
Chaz,

Salt Lake was the only one we had planned.
We are going to be back to Wyoming for some early testing and dynoing as soon as there is enough snow to ride.

Premium Features