• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Togwotee gps tracks

A
Dec 3, 2008
Hello, I'm heading out to Togwotee in a month. I've been trying to find a .gpx file of the the trail systems for out there that I can over lay on my gps app. I've contacted multiple agencies and none of them have it as a gps file, the closest they have is a pdf file but you can't overlay that on a gps app. I'm running Backcountry Navigator app. I know this is like asking for someone's favorite fishing spot, most people won't give this info out. But i figure it's worth a shot. I'm not asking for your play spots but just the trails. Any info would be great. Thanks

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I wanted to give this a bump, and perhaps generate some interest in case someone has trail maps they can share.

I also wanted to ask a question that is a bit off subject . . .

How are you liking the Backcountry Navigator app? I have used the PRO version for over 2 years now (starting in the summer - ATV riding) and it has been very solid.
Have you had any issues with it?
Have you tried the new XE version they just introduced?

A
Dec 3, 2008
I wanted to give this a bump, and perhaps generate some interest in case someone has trail maps they can share.

I also wanted to ask a question that is a bit off subject . . .

How are you liking the Backcountry Navigator app? I have used the PRO version for over 2 years now (starting in the summer - ATV riding) and it has been very solid.
Have you had any issues with it?
Have you tried the new XE version they just introduced?
Been using the backcountry nav pro version for about 8 years now while snowmobiling. Works great, no complaints. I have not tried the xe version.

Premium Features