• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The Big Pre-Season Weigh-In

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
I like the first picture with all the sleds lined up, it seems the Nytro is the most agressive rider forward sled. The rest old iron/new iron all seem to be pretty close to each other for hood length/handlebar position.

I would have loved to see you guys put a Polaris 155/163 pro on the scale.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
That 386 is a CMX turbo Pro.

Go see pics in the Salt Lake Snow Show picture thread in General.

Ski-Dont89

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2010
WYOMING
If you look at the pics, it's an RMK, not a Pro which are lighter. Can't remember how muck though. I hope I can find a local scale to weigh my '12 Pro 163. Now I'm really curious.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working.

according to polaris there is a 9 lb difference between pro and std rmk models.

L

lars53

Nov 11, 2008
Belgrade MT
Where did you get that scale? How much do they cost? I would love to weigh my sleds now and a little later in the year after some light weight parts go on.

Weigh it before and after. You can find load cell scales like this on ebay for $75.00 if you aren't weighing nytros, I bought this one for $100.00 good for 1100lb. Pretty accurate for a hundred bucks.

2xm3 , If you get over on this side of the hill give me a hollar I'ld love to weigh one of those high dollar edges

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
That 386 is a CMX turbo Pro.

Go see pics in the Salt Lake Snow Show picture thread in General.

Pretty sure its not a CMX. It belongs to Donavan Facey or one of his customers from RMXtreme in Colorado. It also doesn't have a turbo on it. It just happens to have the CMX arms and belt drive on it.

Last edited:

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
You have my attention !! Let's see some more pics of that Pro.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working.

It was built by Donavon Facey who used to own Xtreme Performance Center in the Denver area. He operates this website and runs a shop now:
http://www.rmxgear.com/

CMX belt drive and CMX Titanium A-Arms. Ported clutch, ti springs, ti fasteners, lots of other stuff. There is a thread that mentions it in the pics thread for SLC and in the Colorado section from the Denver show.

Maybe he'll start a thread about it.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
posted by sofa king in the cat section
IMG_0826.jpg

full of all fluids with goggle and tunnel bags

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
dang the proclimb is coming in a lot lighter then everyone is claiming, full of fluids ready to ride, it is right there with the rest.

does that pro climb have the stock can on it? i would assume cause theres bearly any aftermarkets available.

-Aksnopro

Premium Features