• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tanuem

L
Mar 13, 2004
Lake Cle Elum, WA
I wouldn"t bother I went a week ago yesterday on the ridge up behind Sky Meadows.....Was only about 4 or 5 inches on the roads and the hunters are still driving thru there leaving ruts & tearing it up....I started down Cedar Creek Rd. heading to Tanuem Rd. and ran out of snow 1/2 way down.....I think it was there and the rain took it out.....

L
Mar 13, 2004
Lake Cle Elum, WA
Was up again yesterday (Thurs Dec. 20)....It's all good now....The groomer was out and groomed the 3350 road to 5 corners and on down to the Taneum Campground. The good thing is he closed the road to the hunters in their pickups......I was the first one on the groomed trail - Like a freeway- I then rode over to the Woods/Steel road and back. Very nice wind blown powder.....Enjoy.

N
Dec 19, 2007
PNW
Join date??

Interesting that I've been off-list for a year (after being on for years) and I start all over for posts and join date... ?

N
Dec 19, 2007
PNW
Had two friends go up to Quartz Thursday. They reported quite a bit of fresh snow-up to 3' in areas which is a good start.

Thanks for the heads up on contacting Admin!

N
Dec 19, 2007
PNW
Gotta go higher! :)

Only got an inch or so of fresh at the mouth of the Manastash today. I've got 6" in my yard. Only 18" at T Springs ain't much... that is dissapointing

Premium Features