• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Suspension Upgrade Help

T
Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
I’m in the market for a much needed suspension upgrade to my 09 Summit X 154. Installed the s36 kit last year which made a world of difference to the way the sled handled which I have been thoroughly impressed with. My problem is there is too many goodies on the market right now and I cannot make up my mind. I only use the sled in interior BC peaks and have really been enjoying throwing this thing around every chance I get. My problem is I also mix up it up a lot with sledskiing which is really sacking the crap out of the sled. I thought I had my mind set with Tom’s EA but then this t-motion conversion has surfaced along with simpler and cheaper conversions like holtz, Tom’s quality ride, nextech etc.
I was ready to flip the bill with the t-mo and Tom’s quality ride but now I feel like I should do a c3 forward straight post too. I don’t have the money for all of this so I need some insight. Will I be happier with running floats and losing the torsion spring? Can the t-mo even handle doubling on a regular basis? If so, no t-motion for me. Is the post forward a must do right now? HELP!!
What do you think boys and girls?
Please comment on what you would do in this situation with field tested experience and feedback.
Cheers

Premium Features