• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

stability of phazer mtx vs nytro mtx

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
the xtx it has the same ski width as the short track but a 144 track, going to see they can put a 2" on it , i rode with one last weekend and it impressed me, i live in the northeast in a little town called gronlid just north of melfort , snow is terrible this year compared to last two years normally we have three to four feet by now which is why i want longer tracks and paddles as i hate riding groomed trails when there is fluff out there

i know where that is i have family up in watson, i'm currently in s'toon for school but i have done some riding in your neck of the woods and lots around kelvington and greenwater. best of luck with the nytro

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
well we went for a test ride and after an hour or so the wife decided she liked the nytro better, we had both sleds out and she went back and forth between the two abd felt more at home on the nytro, liked the rider forward position better, the stability was way better there was spots where she was making turns and would have dumped the phaser and the nytro held the turn better, so now we are the owners of a nytro xtx, just have to find some better skiis for it,

Good for you! (and her) I hope you guys love it as much as I love mine.

-Moto

Premium Features