• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

South Western WYO - Riding Areas???

S
Nov 27, 2007
I'm looking for a few places to ride around the Evanston, Sage, Eden, Pinedale area. We are tying to kill about 4-5 days before we hit Togwotee, it will be in Mid Jan. Any ideas or info would be great.

Thanks,
Smitty

H

Highmarker

Nov 20, 2004
In the west!
There is good riding around pinedale and Evanston. Eden is out in the flats.....no mountains or snow. only about 100 population. Sage is a ghost town..population maybe 5. Also no riding around there.

L
Dec 7, 2007
where to stay around pindale...

If a some dudes were to go towards pindale where would you wanna stay? Is there cornice dropping to be done around thems parts? I do wanna go some time. When would be a good time of the year? It's kindof a long haul and I only got an M6...? MEOWW!!

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
Stay in Evanston and ride the Uintahs. Get back to Double Hill, Gold Hill, Elizabeth's Ridge, Catarac Basin, Super Bowl, etc.

I'm going back to Evanston for a few weeks over break just to ride the Uintahs.

S

sled*dunk

Dec 3, 2007
Rock Springs, WY
Pinedale - You can ride Horse Creek forever, local favorite - (Blind Bull area). Blind Bull snotel right now only has 20 some inches. There's the Upper Green out of Pinedale if we get a lot more snow!

Premium Features