• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Soapstone

B
Jan 7, 2014
I'll be headin up to soapstone from salt lake tomorrow morning. Looking at snotel totals there should be enough snow to have some fun. Gotta be careful tho. I have been wanting to ride diffent areas up there than I usually do. My brother and I ride weekly on Sunday's. We are decent riders with some old M8's and would like to see other options to soapstone that we haven't been before. If there any one looking for some buddies to ride with please pm me. Or any secret gardens that they would recommend. Any info is appreciated

snownman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 11, 2007
Today is not good...

for riding up there...Winter storm warning with up to 75 mph. winds. soapstone area you better stay on the roads, we rode spring canyon last weekend and came home with 1 set of smashed a-arms just riding the trail...be extra careful

M
Dec 22, 2016
Utah
We just went back up there for the second week in a row. Snow was flat out amazing at both Soapstone and Wolf Creek pass with 30" plus on the 12/26 and then another 20" yesterday. We were the first sleds up both days so we were able to boondock up the road.

However, it's still not quite deep enough to cover all road markers so be careful around those. Hills were great, just be wary about cracks on the north/east facing slopes.

FullSizeRender (9).jpg FullSizeRender (4).jpg

Always war

Lifetime Membership
Nov 9, 2012
Utah
This season just keeps getting better and better! Hope everyone's been getting out on all the good snow.

IMG_1290.jpg IMG_1275.jpg IMG_1273.jpg IMG_1269.jpg IMG_1265.jpg IMG_1255.jpg IMG_1295.jpg

Premium Features