• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowhawk Footage

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Proof

That the other OEM's better get their a$$e$ in gear before catchup becomes suckup! :eek:

Thank you Wistlerhawk, if you can verify to the kids that the footage shows your 600 not your newer 800 159 inchers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY0xzOX01ho

Love how the first related video is my theme song for this phenomenal machine!

More Snow Hawk footage being downloaded daily, search by date, and for you Ontario folks looks like one of the new flicks was posted by an unknown rider to this forum.

Last edited:

whistlerhawk

Premium Member
Mar 23, 2008
Whistler BC
Youtube Snowhawk Discovery on 600 136"

The Snowhawk Discovery was just one day shooting a couple years back. It's hard to get the time to shoot film as we always want to ride. We had an injured buddy who was willing to shoot the video so he was put to the task. That video is only the 600 on 136" the new 800 on 159" is sick but we still suffer the problem of not being able to shoot film as we're too busy having fun riding...

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
More please?

Didn't you have some of Cailen and his brother Brian's crazy jumps, please tell me you got footage of those three fellas sitting on the back of their Artic Cats raising their Budweisers to Mr. Mccurdy.

:)

G
Jan 21, 2008
Kennewick, WA
Got some but it was dark and the clarity zoomed out was not the best. I had lots of dead time waiting for them to jump, so I'm in the process of clipping the movies and making one long acution packed movie out of it. should be ready next week. Can't wait to clean and polish my new Hawk this weekend so that'll bog me down soom.....

gman out

T

TLKDPROD

Jan 25, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
I just posted my new '08 flick on Youtube

Go to my youtube channel, they're there:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TLKDPROD

2 parts like last year's.

I'll start another thread with my comments as I have a couple of things to say about it.

Just posting the link here so all the Hawk movies can be found under one thread and act as THE database.

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
somebody help that bird before it breaks a wing!

if and when that one shows up on craigslist or ebay...PLLEEEEASE dont let me bid on it!!!!!!!! that poor hawk. id like to see a 2 planker get thrown off cliffs and still be ridable....great videos by the way!!!

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Takes a licken!

if and when that one shows up on craigslist or ebay...PLLEEEEASE dont let me bid on it!!!!!!!! that poor hawk. id like to see a 2 planker get thrown off cliffs and still be ridable....great videos by the way!!!

Tony always wonders if the viewer/potential manufacturer realizes these points.

How many realize in Thierry's, TLKDPROD's second latest video the sled being dug out by three guys while he rides circles around them stopping to offer help twice. The sled at the bottom of the hill is also stuck but I'll bet the rider hoofed it up to help the others so they could later help him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPkQHoaphs&feature=related

Theirry, maybe next time park above them, tinkle in the snow down hill for the camera, and watch the shovels fly!

I bet that guys Hawk is in fine shape, Roo's machine used to be Brian McCurdy's machine, you know the one that endo's in Snow Hawk Addiction I, has had many hard hits, brian was the second owner on that one.

Tony's first 503F 121 he bought new in 2003 ridden by him, served as the kindling for growing our original group of 25, sold to a A off road racer to be thrashed for two years, now reincarnated by its third aggressive rider, went by RideItLikeYouStoleIt on the old forum, who cleaned it up and installed a Polaris 600 twin pipe mod engine, and 144 track, original fan engine was fine.

Anybody remember Poacher on the old forum, the original antagonizer, he bought his used beat it badly, Goodspeed can attest to this he had to ride it back to the trucks at 08 Hawk Fest loose and sloppy no trail adapter and a snow ski reinforcing the ski, Poacher rides as hard as ever, won a WORCS sprocket trophy in the 125 class at http://www.washougalmxpk.com/.

Snow Hawk - Unlimited accessability, beat the daylights out of it and ride some more.

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
More to see on Youtube!

I especially enjoy the fellow in Quebec riding his colorfull 503F in mad circles. :)

Maybe the conversion guys need to get some of that high speed film he is using?:eek::eek::eek:

M
Jan 22, 2008
1/2 hr video all one ski snowmachines

You want to see some good one ski footage check out mccbrothers.com
We have the Explorer Kits, 2 moto, and most important the snowhawks.
The season two video has some great music and some real big air.

Premium Features