• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOW SNOW SNOW

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
been playing around with my new glider....makes for some sweet shots.

makes it look like your on a dolly tracking across.

S

SnoShark

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado
Cory, Does anybody make some stout A-Arms for the cats yet. Seem like mine look at a snowflake and they bend.....

Does it have anything to do with the snowflakes being attached to trees?:face-icon-small-win Sucks, have you been through some on your new ride already?

Z

Zachcreek

Oct 18, 2008
Buena Vista Colorado
Does it have anything to do with the snowflakes being attached to trees?:face-icon-small-win Sucks, have you been through some on your new ride already?

Welllllll...maybe. Just stuff covered up in all reality. The one is just bent a little, will be riding with it this weekend. Cat says they are off of backorder tomorrow so they should ship and be here next week.

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Think that I got most of the turbo installed. Need oil, clutching, O rings for airbox, and wastegate. Cory, anything else? See you around 5:00.

S

SnoShark

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado
Corey was there....picked up a new probe a little bit ago. Awesome having a stocked shop in town with friendly, knowledgeable smiles at the door. Thanks Corey!

S

SnoShark

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado
No, store was actually closed and I had to meet some guy in the alley.:face-icon-small-sho

Well maybe not today, but I probably don't spend like SkiB does, and he had priority.
He smiled after I gave him my credit card.
Would you go for Knowledgeable pricing???

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
bear valley is ok....been a few times...snowboarded the resort and dropped into the backside...into that sled community.

Not the best riding but it is sled in and out to this cool little development

We ride Sonora Pass...a bit north. Only about 20 or so properties in this cool valley surrounded by sweet mountains.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
they must have zero snow right now...but some supposed to show up this week.

Premium Features