• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Wallace Idaho and get discounted rates

T
Dec 7, 2017
Wallace Idaho
Hello my fellow Snow Cat Friends

It’s that wonderful time of the year again as the glistening icicles, crisp clean air and fresh fluffy powder present themselves for all to enjoy. My name is Michele and I am the group sales coordinator for the Wallace Inn in Historic Wallace Idaho. We are home to two large ski resorts and plentiful trails groomed and not groomed for our friends that enjoy the outdoors in winter. Whether you ski, snowmobile, snowshoe or enjoy other winter activities, we are the place to stay! Not only is all of Wallace on the Historic register, but it is the center of the universe and centrally located to all the fun activities the Inland Northwest has to offer whether snow or shine! Wallace also offers plenty of dining opportunities along with some outstanding Micro Breweries all within walking distance of the Wallace Inn.

Here at the Wallace Inn, we cater to our guests needs and make our surroundings feel like your home away from home. With large clean rooms, complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate and our excellent customer service, we are out to please everyone. We offer discounted group rates not only for our deluxe rooms and meals but also for the surrounding ski areas and activities. With an indoor atrium that houses our famous blue pool, large hot tub and saunas, we know that after a fun day in the snow you would benefit from these amenities as you relax and enjoy before your next day’s adventures.

If this sounds the least bit tempting, then please send me an email or give me a call and I will fill you in with all the wonders we have to offer here in Wallace Idaho and at the Wallace Inn. So get your group together for an outing you will never forget. We will be sure to make your winter just that much more special.

Sincerely,
Michele Davies
Group Sales Coordinator
The Wallace Inn
100 Front St.
Wallace, Idaho
208-752-1252
micheled@thewallaceinn.com

Premium Features