• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*Sled Solutions Exclusive* Carry All Line

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
Just wanted to post my experience with Sled Solutions. They are great to deal with, excellent service, and super quick shipping. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with these guys again! Thanks!

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
4 of us us the carry all and it is awesome to say the least.

Great, dry, storage for our boondocker boxes, a spot or two for a monster!
plus room for wrenches, fox float pumps, keys, registrations, cameras, and much more.

And it never gets in the way!

The quality is awesome, the waterproof zipper works perfect and the straps keep the bag very secure.

IMG_3695-1.jpg

Thanks Sled Solutions!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
4 of us us the carry all and it is awesome to say the least.

Great, dry, storage for our boondocker boxes, a spot or two for a monster!
plus room for wrenches, fox float pumps, keys, registrations, cameras, and much more.

And it never gets in the way!

The quality is awesome, the waterproof zipper works perfect and the straps keep the bag very secure.

IMG_3695-1.jpg

Thanks Sled Solutions!

Thanks for the kind words...can't wait to see the vid!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Chris has a Carry All on everyone of his sleds....and this is what he has to say about the product!

"For what it's worth I just wanted to give you all my 2 cents on the Sled Solution carry all bag. This thing was a life saver for me. It was a sleek design that didn't get in the way and was an absolute must when riding in the mountains. Listen to all this stuff I could carry with me all while keeping everything bone dry!

-My GPS, Gerber Multi Tool, Flash light, Water Proof Matches, Zip Ties, Extra Pair of Gloves, My Beanie for when we stopped and of course my daily bag of Cheetos!

Not bad for a bag that mounts super easy to the handlebars and looks cool to boot!

~Chirs Burandt"

Burandt.jpg

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Make sure you guys swing by booth 237 and check out the new Video from 208 Productions "A Calculated Risk". Jeremy and Phil will have our new E-Series Tunnel bag along with the Carry All on display along with some literature!!

coverfinal2.jpg

Many on Snowest wanted to see the bag in person so here is your chance!

SSES1_WEB.jpg

SSES1OPEN.jpg

SnowTechOpen.jpg

CarryAllClosedCompressed.jpg

They WILL NOT have any there for sale but anyone placing an order for a TUNNEL BAG after the show mention Puyallup/208 Productions during check out and get a FREE Summer Sucks T-Shirt!! (Include Size)

Thanks,
Paul

Premium Features