• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sled shop in area

J

jeepdad

Feb 19, 2011
PUYALLUP, WA
anyone got a good sled shop in tacoma-puyallup area?

i work in auburn so thats an area as well.

i gotta put my tempermental canadianjunk in the shop to have the carbs done.

thanks

TWARD700

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Seattle WA
Fastrax is in puyallup off of east main near mama sortinies or try Rooster built in auburn.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

summit800

Lifetime Membership
Jul 29, 2001
Graham, wa.
larry Estey, 253-334-8402 lives in auburn, was a tec at Gonnisons , and has his own shop now at his house

J

jeepdad

Feb 19, 2011
PUYALLUP, WA
good stuff

thanx gang, good info!

i am thinking its just carbs all screwed up, and maybe a reed valve.

iam about to drop an approved ski-poo hand grenade in this thing. problem is when it runs it runs sweet, but seems like twice a year its problemmatic!

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Larry Estey, 253-334-8402 lives in auburn, was a tec at Gonnisons , and has his own shop now at his house

He used to coach my baseball team (same school as his son) he's very knowledgeable and a great guy.

Personally though, FTX all the way.

J

jeepdad

Feb 19, 2011
PUYALLUP, WA
He used to coach my baseball team (same school as his son) he's very knowledgeable and a great guy.

Personally though, FTX all the way.

i think i will give him a shot, i like to try and support the "little guy" and i dont want to poor alot of $$$$ into this thing for the end of the season and i do plan on selling/trading it. kinda sad it is smoking fast and my son has really learned to ride this thing well and it looks almost brand new, but i think its upgrade time.

thanx for all the help and discussion.

JETJOHNSO

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Larry is great but so is Greg Harwood

Greg Harwood can fix just about anything, great with polaris and ski-doos. He can actually make those 08-10 800 Polaris's live, fixed hundreds of cranks on the older polaris too. He's a true "guru" when it comes to sleds. has a shop out behind his house, very resonable and fast. He was Clems only real snowmobile mechanic for 20 + years out in Enumclaw. 253-380-0558

Premium Features