• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Short lug phazer mtx track????

Jager Bomb 243

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2009
Deforest Wisconsin
what up everyone?

I am looking for a short lug track for a phazer mtx. The last time I checked camoplast didn't make a 144x14x1.25 or 1.00 track for a phazer. The reason im asking is I have a phazer mtx I am trying to sell in southrn wisconsin and its hard to get people to buy a snowmobile with a 2in lug track with the amount of snow we get. Cutting the lugs isn't really an option for us because I work at a dealer and it wouldn't look "professional" lol. Just wondering if any of you SWer's had any options you have used before.

Thanks a bunch

~Jager~

Jager Bomb 243

Lifetime Membership
Feb 9, 2009
Deforest Wisconsin
Thanks for the reply but im not sure thats is something i want to tell my customers because if it doesn't work all that great and it overheats its gonna look bad on me.

S

srxspec

Nov 27, 2007
www.ulmerracing.com
You want to look for an OEM Arctic Cat track that was used on the Firecat 700 EXT models. They had a track which was 13.5 x 144 x 1.25 so it will be a 1/4" on the outside of each track, but will go right on and work with no problems.

Premium Features