• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

shocks

brantd

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
bent the shaft on the front right ski shock on my 2020 alpha hardcore,is there a better replacement?i do like these shocks.looks like there back ordered.just curious if theres a good replacement,can the shaft be straightend.....

brantd

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
thanks,i think i will inquire with some local machine shops on straightening it.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I would call Carver Performance, have the numbers off the shock handy, and see what availability is on a shaft. If it's available should be about $50 and probably $60-75 to have them change it. If the shaft is a long lead item then try to find a replacement shock.

brantd

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
Facebook Alpha and Proclimb/Ascender forums had some listed for sale.
yea,i dont do facebook anymore.shocks are backordered.or the one i found is over $700 shipped.local machine shops said alot of time would get into it making a new shaft ect.i ordered exit shocks.ill send this one out to get fixed and keep as a spare set.

brantd

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2010
I would call Carver Performance, have the numbers off the shock handy, and see what availability is on a shaft. If it's available should be about $50 and probably $60-75 to have them change it. If the shaft is a long lead item then try to find a replacement shock.
ill send this one to them to get fixed.ordered exits.ill keep these for spares!

Premium Features