• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Seat heater on 2018 Mountain Cat

ARCTIC

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Boise, Idaho
I just installed a tusk seat heater on my wife’s 18 Mtn Cat. Super easy install. These seats are easy to access the foam since they don’t use staples to secure the fabric. Took about 30 minutes to install. Supposedly these heaters only use about 30 watts so with factory led headlights, this should work great without any stator upgrade. I used a 2way flat plug to access power from the accessory plug behind the oil tank. Now my wife can watch me digging out on the hillside without complaining about being cold??. BTW, the kit costs about $27 shipped. Cat has one for about $220.

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
Did you find a sled specific one or make a UTV one fit? Looked on internet and can only find UTV or motorcycle for Tusk brand. Where did you buy it? I have some universal car seat heater grids I may use on my sled as I made coolant heated bars for my sled and have the extra handwarmer switch to run the seat heater.

Premium Features