• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Rode the 2012 Arctic Cat 1100T and 800 today

arcticman31

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Colorado
Now thats a good write up. Matt is a professional and can ride a sled like burandt, so if he says that, then i worry. I was breaking my motor in so i did get to go into the good stuff where matt and I went once on buff! I was riding around like a dumba@@ going through the throttle range in the field and up and down the trail and was so impressed with the feeling. But i didnt do anything like I normally do and reading that makes me wonder, I am sure its the lack of steering.
When you said matt said it was harder 10x, was that harder then his rmk or his M's. And lets leave his turbo out of this answer:face-icon-small-ton
sorry i freaked out, i just new what i had felt on the trail and feel of the new sled, if you want to talk about steep trees and performance, I dont know yet so i am all ears.
thanks chris

See Elvis thats what im taliking about....We may not be pro riders like Matt or Burandt but I still have 20 Years of riding experience backing up my opinion. I mean " Yes it has great handling on the trail" and excellent power but that really isnt a huge concern for my usual type of riding. If it makes everone feel better im not overly impressed with the rear suspension or the shocks on the Pro RMK either. However that sled is OUTSTANDING and hands down the most confidence inspiring sled I have rode.....Yeah I said confidence inspiring...Matt told me that statement and I instantly laughed....Untill I rode it and now I am a firm believer. Now a pro with a cat motor and equal durability would be awesome!

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
I agree that set up makes a big difference...bad thing is this one was set up by a great shop. Just not impressed at all myself.
Oh.....and thanks for the bad rep sledhead13c......feel free to give your honest opinion and ill send some right back at ya. Grow up:)

No need for bad rep, just his/your opinion, I think doo guys are nutz so why can't you be, lol my opinion is way different but doesn't mean your wrong. Besides we need someone to pick on anyway. :boxing:

Premium Features