• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RK Tek stacked with slp stage 2 kit

Proride_58640

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2013
I'm looking to put in the Rk Tek drop in piston kit claims it adds about 12hp. Along with that I would also like to add the SLP stage 2 kit which is a pipe, can, clutching, and intake. With the option of power commander fuel controller or upgrade for $250 and get the new bully dog gt tuner. What are you thoughts and input about this combo or should i just stick with the SLP stage 3 kit which sends you a new head. I ride anywheres from 6500 ft to 10000 ft.
Thanks again!

oscar

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2007
I can't speak for the SLP stage 3 kit. But I have ran the stage 2 kit with amazing results. Also my riding buddy had his sled "stacked" with the drop in kit and the SLP stage 2 kit with great results. I sold my stage 2 kit thinking I was going turbo but my budget got cut so I ended up just putting a drop in kit in. Very impressed with 70 miles on it. Not sure what your location is but I would recommend calling Supreme Powersports in Lewiston ID. He has done quite a few of these drop ins along with the SLP stuff and knows what he is talking about.

NDFARMER95

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2011
Mooreton, ND
^This. Got all my clutching and map from Jeremy at SPS. Great stand up guy and knows his stuff. Would go back in a heart beat.

Premium Features