• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rev parts

Hey guys I have a few left over parts for sale....Prices are WITHOUT shipping. Located in SW Wyoming (Evanston area)

$75 Stock 06 Rev button secondary clutch, complete with stock helix and aftermarket spring---I will have to verify the spring but it has very little use---maybe 4-5 rides. --------Note-------- Also have a Dynamoe Joe SMT helix that I would trade out with the stock helix for an extra 100 bucks....also only has approx 4-5 rides.

$100 Stock 06 144 rails. Straight and in good shape. Come with the bumpers and end caps. Took them off to do a 156 camo extreme.

$75 Ski Doo 9 tooth antiratchet drivers, 2.52 pitch. Very little wear and still very usable. Don't pay for new avids or new from Ski Doo, buy used and get the same product much cheaper!

$20 Stock panel side airbox. This is the one that attaches to the panel. Is in good shape, has the stock foam as well as a prefilter sock installed. The sock itself is close to 20 bucks, so someone should get this.

$150 Stock 07 Summit 144 track. 144 x 16 x 2.25. Has quite a few missing/torn paddles, but works GREAT for spring snow....hooks up awesome due to the rigidity of the paddles.

$150 Stock 2006 Summit track. 144 x 16 x 2. This is the adrenaline model track, not the big 2.25...BUT she is in pretty good shape and has traction picks drilled into the end of the paddles. This was said to be the best Ski Doo factory track....

35$ Stock idler wheels and crossbar for the rear---cut to make it an inside wheel kit. Wheels have plenty of miles left and the bearings feel great. If this is too much make me an offer.

30$ Stock top idler wheels off the rev chassis....bearings feel great

If any of these items are priced too high, don't be afraid to shoot me an offer. I will say that lowballer offers will not be considered, these are all good parts that need a home!!! Please pm me or call me at 307-677-5230 for more information or to talk parts. I can email pictures also kleink9490@hotmail.com but I will try to get them online here. Thanks a lot

Premium Features