• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Reeds

kfa670

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
I think it's time for some new reeds. I've had Aero's turbo reeds since I put the kit on my 800 7 years ago. They are still in pretty decent shape but are starting to erode on the corners a little bit and my idle has turned a little bit rough. Just curious what others have tried/been using? Thought about going back to stock to see if I can improve my throttle response a little and since I have it dialed in very well (never hit rev limiter)

S

simbatheking

Feb 5, 2010
invermere bc
i have 11000 km on doubled up stock reeds on my 08 carb turbo. seems to work pretty good. they still look mint. is anyone else using doubled up stock reeds on an 850? they are the same reeds from 07-current are they not?

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Not sure if the ptek is the same but I know the 800 etec and the 850 are the same. I ran force turbos reeds on etec and they ran great and didn't crack them. We just replaced my buddies 850 with force turbo reeds after he had 3 cracked pedals with 600 turbo miles. Will be testing them out this weekend.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

kfa670

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Not sure if the ptek is the same but I know the 800 etec and the 850 are the same. I ran force turbos reeds on etec and they ran great and didn't crack them. We just replaced my buddies 850 with force turbo reeds after he had 3 cracked pedals with 600 turbo miles. Will be testing them out this weekend.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Are referring to VForce 3s? Cage and all? There is a good deal for a set on eBay right now :)

Edit: Nevermind I looked up "Force Turbo" and see what your talking about.

Has anyone used VForce? Do they hold up?

Premium Features