• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ready to SnowCheck my 2022 Turbo Summit X with Expert!

JH@CM

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 12, 2018
It is a nice kit, but is very stupidly missing a 15mm socket. Had to throw one in along with a medium Knipex. Now it's good.

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
i put together my own and used a thin wrench set to keep bulk and weight down. i do like that the brp kit has a spring puller.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i have a 2021 freeride turbo and the 2022 retail price stayed the same of 19,100. i also bought the tool kit, i guess i liked the idea of just buying something and being done with it

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
i have a 2021 freeride turbo and the 2022 retail price stayed the same of 19,100. i also bought the tool kit, i guess i liked the idea of just buying something and being done with it
more often than not, thats where I am as well.

P
Dec 15, 2018
Do you guys trade in your year olds? Just wondering if your rich or just out of pocket 5-7k??? Or how does it work? I hear a ton of guys get new snowchecks every year and just wonder how it really pencils out? I mean hardly anyone buys a new truck every year right ?lol ! So how's a guy keep it rolling and beat the used market? Genuinely asking so I can order one too! I've never in my life ordered exactly what I've wanted with a vehicle lol

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
So which is it...
Silver Titanium or Goldish Bronze????

e267ace09f562f3ec16a00d0c86d788b.jpg

9b64afe1715d3ced3f217d4a8758a18b.jpg

f1b21328a67ecb33b73203a39424bfe2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Do you guys trade in your year olds? Just wondering if your rich or just out of pocket 5-7k??? Or how does it work? I hear a ton of guys get new snowchecks every year and just wonder how it really pencils out? I mean hardly anyone buys a new truck every year right ?lol ! So how's a guy keep it rolling and beat the used market? Genuinely asking so I can order one too! I've never in my life ordered exactly what I've wanted with a vehicle lol

I will be either trading in my 2017 summit SP or selling it as a down payment. I don’t do new sleds every year

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Guessing it costs most guys 2-4k each year to snowcheck a new sled. Its alot to some, change to others.

8emup

Premium Member
Dec 10, 2007
Utah
I ALWAYS SHOP for the best possible deal AND take that offer to my local dealers and give them the opportunity to make it worth my while NOT to buy from a competitor.

Only once in the last 12 years have they failed to seize the opportunity and sent me out of state to get a much better deal.

But if I don’t do the legwork first, why should I expect them to offer me anything other than full MSRP??

I'm not so into beating my dealer into the ground. I'd rather be first in line when I have big issue and they're 3 or 4 weeks out. Generally the dealer helps the person that doesn't beat them into the ground on price. Winter is short and getting moved ahead in that line is worth paying a little extra. My dealer has been very helpful in getting issues from what ever manufacturer dealt with quickly. Being a fair customer goes a long ways these days.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
i called 5 dealers today 3 of them were with in 100 of each other. one was at retail which was 1500 more and one was in between. luckily my local dealer which is who i buy from most was one of the cheap ones. note all of the dealers are with in a 30 mile radius

P
Dec 15, 2018
Oh man those are beautiful!! Will you do a custom wrap too? Iam no good at seeing how colors work with wraps but I'm voting for titanium cause it's badas$. Man if I could just ride one I'd be doing it too lol.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Oh man those are beautiful!! Will you do a custom wrap too? Iam no good at seeing how colors work with wraps but I'm voting for titanium cause it's badas$. Man if I could just ride one I'd be doing it too lol.

Here is the problem
Those are the SAME color, but taken under very different lighting.

For the life of me I can’t tell which one is accurate!

I kinda think it’s leaning toward that golden bronze color???

But I would prefer the Silver/Titanium.

Need more photos to be sure...

Premium Features