• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro Clamp - Time For a Beer

D
So what does the PRO clamp weigh? With the PRO clamp installed is it still lighter than the '12 steel shaft? I hear the uncollared / unclamped '13 shaft is 0.6#'s lighter than the '12. Curious minds want to know.

The clamp weighs in at. .6 lbs +/- we have made a few minor improvements to the loadind design. However it should have reduced the weight a little bit.

Merlin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 7, 2004
Medicine Hat, AB
After several days of R&D and intense work by engineers and machinists, it's time for a beer and a happy face. This is a solution that addresses some of the issues that have not been solved with other drive shaft collar designs. End face design, double screws, concentric design, mass symmetry and larger contact area are just some of the unique features of the new Pro Clamp that prevent end-cap migration on the 2013 drive shafts.

Go to the website at http://www.hfrpp.com to see more info, pictures and such.

If I owned a '13, it'd be your product that I'd be installing.............Very nice design! :yo:

Premium Features