• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

post your Pics & Video from Sled Accessed Skiing & Boarding

L

Lushbomb

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 26, 2008
PAC NW
www.oneshotproduction.net
err, that is no doubt a killer setup!! double board racks rule.. io think every sled needs the abliity to hold 2 boards..
my ghetto racks hold 2 boards in the same rack.. works killer!

i wear a bucket sledding at all times (when sledding) even when the ride in is mellow i like to tap in to the gnarly :)
but when we start tandem sledding to board hot laps, i leave the bucket at base camp..

GC030610sledjumper.jpg

L

Lushbomb

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 26, 2008
PAC NW
www.oneshotproduction.net
TOTALLY BORED

figured i'd just drop this whole series here..

here we have TOTALLY BORED. i was totally bored and needed something to work on.. so i took the last 2 seasons of sub par footage and put a short webisode series together.. well part 4 is the last of the footage.. 95% of the board riding is sled accessed riding.. just bro's out enjoying the mountains, no pros.. strictly a hobby of riding and making video's for our crew..
we plan on doing a bunch of web shorts this coming season (all new HD cams) working up to a full length flick again for the 1st time in a few yrs for next fall. stoked for snow? i AM!!

TB Part 1

TB Part 2

TB Part 3

TB Part 4

if you dig it, click the blog link below or website and fan us on FB to stay tuned for 2010/2011 sled access backcountry riding fun video's and more..

its really just a fun thing to get a crew of bro's involved in sharing the adventures.. enjoy and think snow BRO!!

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
Heres a link to the teaser for a video some buddies of mine put together. Alot of the riding in the video is sled accessed backcountry, but not all of it (not as much in the teaser). We just had the premier last Friday night in Crested Butte, so the video should be up soon on Vimeo. I'll post a link to the video when its up. Snow is piling up around here...
http://www.vimeo.com/16467396

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
Nice videos! Those look like some super fun spots.

They're releasing it in segments over the next 6 weeks. Here's the first part: http://www.stokelab.com/spenditall-part1. Only one backcountry shot in this part, not really so relevant for this site, but some sick riding nonetheless. Some of the later segments are exclusively backcountry, so overall it balances out quite well.

D
Sep 19, 2008
Sandy, UT
quick video from thanksgiving day. we have about 115" so far but it's still a little boney so we haven't been able to get up on top of anything too interesting yet. this is a quick shot about 5 minutes from the trail head.

Premium Features