• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris Axys BD Turbo

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
Sorry No Pics. Slowest won't let me attach any. PM and I can email or text pics, or click the build link, and get everything.

Snow has started to fall and now you need a sled. This sled. Buy it. Buy it now. You know you want to. All your dreams will come true, your buddies will be jealous, and your riding ability will increase 372% *. Everything you want is on this sled, and it is calling your name. Now just sack up an buy it. It's not a hard decision, I mean hell, it has turbo boosters!!
(*riding ability increases372% in your own mind)
Here are the glorious details:
Polaris Axys 800 with Boondocker GT Tuner (adjustable) Turbo Kit. Sled is a '16 Snow Check, but was purchased NEW at beginning of 2017 season as a dealership holdover/floor display. All updates and ECU flashes were performed prior to purchase. 2.6 track with chaincase, PIDD GPS Gauge. 1124 miles on sled.
Aftermarket upgrades as follows:
Avid antiratchet drivers
Alternative Impact 39" front end
Fox Float 3 Evol RC-2 ski shocks w/custom valving
Complete KMOD skid with Raptor Coil Over Clicker Reservoir Shocks, and Anodized Ice Age rails
Polaris Extreme Front Bumper
RSI 5" rise Bars
RSI Billet Throttle Block
Skinz ProTube Airframe Running Boards
Skinz Headlight Delete
Skinz/NXT LVL Windshield Bag
SCS Unlimited Full Wrap. Also includes a complete brand new duplicate wrap, to replace any sections that get scratched or damaged, or if a plastic is broken and needs to be replaced.
SLP Extreme Flow Air Intake Vents
OFT Racing Billet/Oillite Steering Bushing Blocks
Sled Solutions Underseat Bag
Boondocker GT Turbo Kit has the adjustable fuel and boost controller and auxiliary injectors with Koso EGT's.
Check out the writeup and slideshow on the full build of this sled on PowderBuggies here: http://powderbuggies.com/powderbuggies-builds-kestrels-boo…/
$16250
Please send a PM if seriously interested or with questions.
Located in Western CO.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Its a 2016 Snowcheck sled with a chain case, but has the 2.6 track? So was the 3" track removed, or the chain case added?

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
Sorry didn’t realize price wasn’t listed. $16250 boo (lowered)
It’s and assault so it had chaincase automatically, 2.6 track was what I preferred.

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
Mountain horse, how do I delete old, closed posts from a long time ago? I cannot add photos to this thread, as it says my allotted upload storage is full. Looking at it, it is pics that I uploaded for sale ads years ago, on items that sold. How do I delete those, so that I can add new pics? Thanks

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
Someone needs this sled.....

Also if anyone knows how to answer my above question about deleting old posts/photos, so that I can add some to this thread, that wold be awesome. Thanks

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
Yes, previously a paid member, but rarely am on the forum anymore. Apparently, when I was, some for sale ads from years back that included pictures, are clogging up my allotted data usage, and I cannot delete them. Any input on how to remedy that?

Also, Sled is Still for Sale. Price lowered to $16250 Offers taken.

Premium Features