• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Please Help the Utah Avalanche Center..

J
Feb 19, 2008
Ogden
I contacted alpine assassins and they have their ogden premier already planned out at the marriott hotel. At some point there is only so many videos you can do and keep interest and wallets open. I think only chance to make it an "event" would see of they would put there show towards the cause.

Just some thoughts.

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
509 is on board for us to show Volume 6.http://www.509films.com/store/volume-6-we-are-snowmobilers.html I am waiting to hear back from some others. UAC will be handling the raffle/auction. So the plan will remain the same.

CinePointe 6 Ogden, UT
Wednesday November 16th @ 7:30pm
Admission is $10 donation to UAC.

Anybody with some creative skills that can throw together some sort of a digital flyer would be greatly appreciated.

LETS GET THE WORD OUT!!

A
Apr 8, 2008
Bountiful, UT
I bought Matt Potratz's book Two Hands at the snowshow. Maybe try get him to come down to give his presentation along with a know before you go thing? Have a real person with an awesome story to close out the night about how serious this matter really is and how he went from "hero to zero" in 12 seconds.

A

acutah

Nov 27, 2007
Kaysville, UT
I bought Matt Potratz's book Two Hands at the snowshow. Maybe try get him to come down to give his presentation along with a know before you go thing? Have a real person with an awesome story to close out the night about how serious this matter really is and how he went from "hero to zero" in 12 seconds.

I read the book also. A true testament to many things, not the least of which is the value of good avalanche forcasting.

Schooled 3 is booked for the Ogden fundraiser.

I just got a box today of several items from 509. Movies, goggles, stickers, etc. WAY TO GO 509! Thank You!

Netsleds.com is working on a flyer. Should be a fun night!

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I have class tonight at 7 and cant make it. :face-icon-small-dis
Hope to have a good turn out. Whats the date and time for the one in draper?

Due to Scheduling conflicts it will be held at the EDGE Motorsports in Draper
on Nov, 29. I would say 7 ish....

I promise to have an official announcement up by this coming Monday..

But Donations have been pouring in and there will be some GREAT raffles as well as some amazing things that will be Auctioned off. As well as a great line up for the Evening.

Thanks to Klim, GoPro, Haber Vision, quite a few local shops, BCA, Apple....(yes thats right Apple) More stuff arriving daily.

You won't want to miss this.

Premium Features