• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pics of modified 900's lets see them!

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
Haha!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, if you ride like some people i know...you might say...:eek:,want a bumper:eek::D YA GUIDO!

Hell forget the bumper If you ride like Guido You need a roll cage on you pickup:D

HAHA...

ok, ok...so you launch a sled off a trailer into a brandnew pickup, then you happen to rear end some ones dragon while flying up a hill and all of the sudden your dangerous..:eek:

speaking of...does anyone know a cheap fix for repairing some fox floats they got one whole ride on...one of mine just happen to make good friends with a rear bumper and break a shraeder valve..:eek:

or at least have a spare set of shocks laying around to use in the mean time..its not like i will break them ;)

a roll cage on me, my sled and my truck isnt a bad idea!!:cool:

thanks guys...:D:beer;

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Here's mine. Computer picture illiterate!!

ok, ok...so you launch a sled off a trailer into a brandnew pickup, then you happen to rear end some ones dragon while flying up a hill and all of the sudden your dangerous..

UHHH......YES THAT'S AN AFFIRMATIVE!!!

DSCF1741.jpg DSCF1738.jpg DSCF1739.jpg DSCF1743.jpg

Last edited:

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Another one of the few and proud D9 owners. Nice sled Dave, love the white skis.

Thanks Nelson! Had my knee not been so frigged up last year, I probably would've gotten yours. The pics are terrible and give the sled no justice. It gets a lot of looks and compliments. It's a climber too.

As for the white skis, in certain snow conditions, they give off a pi$$ yellow/neon color that sucks. I wish they were as white as the C&A's

N

Nelson

Nov 30, 2007
Libby, Montana/Elko, Nevada
Thanks Nelson! Had my knee not been so frigged up last year, I probably would've gotten yours. The pics are terrible and give the sled no justice. It gets a lot of looks and compliments. It's a climber too.

As for the white skis, in certain snow conditions, they give off a pi$$ yellow/neon color that sucks. I wish they were as white as the C&A's

Pix will never do those sleds justice, people need to see them in person to see how great they really look. They are for sure one of my favorite concepts.

That sucks about the ski color, I was interseted in the white SLP powder pro's when I had both of mine.

I ran the white C&A skis on my 02 Vertical Edge 800. I loved the look but disliked the way they handled in the powder, of course they were the 6" but I am curious as to how the 7-1/4" C&A's handle in the pow.

Premium Features