• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parts or all 2004 ProXmod mtn sled

thesledhead

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado Springs CO
Its sad to say but I've decided that this sled will just rot away if I don't part it out. Its a 2004 prox2 that has a Vanamberg tunnel, 2002 front plastic and hood 726 Polaris race mod motor, 144 2" track, stock proX skid with extensions, walker evans rear shocks, PX seat, RydeFX front shocks, and much more. The body is very clean and the only damage to the hood is at the bottom center. The motor has a trail pump gas head in it, slp twin pipes and might have 100 miles on it. The carbs will need to be cleaned they where dried out and had not been cleaned since 2010. I sold this sled to my dad in 2009 he rode it twice and gave up on snowmobiling the next year, so like a boomerang its back. I would love to keep it but it will sit in the same corner of my shop it has been in for 4 years now and waste away :rant:

Im looking for 2750 for everything or 2k for the motor carbs electrical and pipes. Then Im open to offers on everything else.

photo_2 (9).jpg photo_1 (8).jpg photo_1 (7).jpg photo_2 (10).jpg photo_4 (3).jpg photo_5.jpg

Premium Features