• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parts and labor specials for our WA peeps!

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
Summer is the best season to take advantage of us and get the best deals! We are once again running 20% off Labor specials for the summer(through August) for everyone and we will extend an offer of an additional 5% off labor to anyone that is a SAWS or N.W. Glacier Cruiser member.
We are also running a 10% off special for all parts-oem or aftermarket(not including components already on sale) and will honor the same discount for special order parts!

These discounts apply to all snowmobile, ATV, UTV and MX work and parts!
All makes and models are included.

Those that took advantage of this offer last summer(and the summer before!) will tell you that it's well worth thinking ahead and getting your projects and maintenence done now!

The bigger the job is, the more you save!

Tune ups and services, drivetrain maintenence, tunnels, track upgrades, motor mods-porting and repair, custom motor swaps, drop and roll installs, suspension upgrades, shock rebuilds, pipe fitting , turbo or supercharger installs, cooling system upgrades, clutch rebuilds and upgrades....you name it we can take care of it for you and save you money!

If you have a project you don't think you can afford, let us estimate it for you...you might be suprised!:eek:

Don't forget about your trailer either!-axle bearing and brake services , frame repair, wiring/lighting repairs etc...get them done now or get stranded by the highway-your choice! We sell and install trailer accessories also!

Feel free to call, email or PM if you have any questions!

Curt

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
I have a list Curt. Now, finally we can start to work on it. Folks always wonder how to get stuff done and not miss a beat during season. This is how. I have my stuff done over the summer when it is cheap!!! Cuz I am a cheapskate.

F

freak58trio

Nov 26, 2007
Sumner,Washington
I have a list Curt. Now, finally we can start to work on it. Folks always wonder how to get stuff done and not miss a beat during season. This is how. I have my stuff done over the summer when it is cheap!!! Cuz I am a cheapskate.

Aren't you the prez of the Jewish federation Lynn ?!!!!

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
We are also happy to announce that we can offer an extra 5% off (for a total of 15%) of any IN STOCK Z-broz/ARS f/x front shock sets!

This is a limited time offer and when they run out of stock it will be over! call us with your application and we'll check stock for you!

anyone considering a BIG purchase should consider it now...10% off of a $2000.00+ purchase is a healthy chunk of change!

don't forget-this discount applies to summer toy parts and labor as well!

this is a great time to service your poor abused trailers as well-bearings, brakes, wiring and upgrades...all here at Fastrax!

Curt

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
We are also happy to announce that we can offer an extra 5% off (for a total of 15%) of any IN STOCK Z-broz/ARS f/x front shock sets!

This is a limited time offer and when they run out of stock it will be over! call us with your application and we'll check stock for you!

anyone considering a BIG purchase should consider it now...10% off of a $2000.00+ purchase is a healthy chunk of change!

don't forget-this discount applies to summer toy parts and labor as well!

this is a great time to service your poor abused trailers as well-bearings, brakes, wiring and upgrades...all here at Fastrax!

Curt

Just a quick update-the extra 5% discount on the z-broz front shocks is now gone.

You can still get 10% off on ANY parts order from us and 20% off on all shop labor so now is the time to save coin on the maintenance and repairs you know you have to do!

If you are considering a suspension or engine upgrade, turbos or even new body work-this is the time to get it before the offer is gone!

We have an all new line of trick enclosed trailer cabinetry and storage bins ready for release and we are now selling quads for the little guys!-if anyone is interested in checking it out, swing by the shop or you can check out our vendor booth at the "Tastin' and Racin' " event happening in Issaquah next weekend June 11th and 12th. Lots of cool vendors, food, live music and Hydroplane racing!

Later everybody!

Curt

FTXMOTORSPORTS

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
WESTERN WASHINGTON
www.ftxmotorsports.com
We are in the middle of putting up a shiney new site and it should be on line within 2 weeks or so. The old site was getting dated so it was time to move on! Our new site will be much easier to navigate and way easier for us to keep updated and will have tons more product on line since most folks aren't aware of all of the parts, accessories and services we can supply. All makes and models-snow-dirt-water, we can take care of all of it!

Curt

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
How long is this going for? I need some shock service (4 shocks) and maybe some skins protective gear stuff from the WPS catalog....

Premium Features