• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OK, not exactly your run O the mill mod sled

L

lshobie

Oct 22, 2009
Just thought I'd show my sled, just about finished, 151 with timbersled rear suspension going in this summer, and a few other mods to lighten it up a bit more. Check it out.

2009 rev xp rear susp, tundra front pogos, camoplast skis, 136 x1.25 ported track, jaws custom pipe, 540 yami fan soon to get dual carbs, rev seat.
Thanks for looking

IMG_1035.jpg IMG_1036.jpg IMG_1030.jpg

Last edited:
L

lshobie

Oct 22, 2009
400 wet, so I got some shedding to do! I know of 25 I can drop easily with the suspension handlebars, and another 10 here and there, then it will be getting tight to lose any more.

Thought it was lighter - but I can still pick up the front end and back end with ease.

L
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Forks BC Canada
I found the front suspension you used to be heavy, looks like a fun ride, it's amazing how much fun a project like this can be.
I did the same kind of thing with an old Phazer. Best handling sled I have ever been on.

L

lshobie

Oct 22, 2009
The front suspension is kinda heavy, but only a bit more if any that the steel skis and leafspring setup that was on it - I went with comfort:) We'll be shaving weight off the pogos as well - it's going on a diet. But that said, in 3 feet of powder today I couldnt keep the front end down on it.

Premium Features