• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OFFICIAL '13 COLORADO FORUM RIDE INFO

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Tons of fresh pow today. It was a hoot riding with Black Swan and Crew.

DSC00465copyCopy_zps97bc5c00.jpg

Our Table cleaned up at the raffle

Last edited:

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
here is a picture of the ####++y snow PJ. It was a little deeper off the trail.LOL

I was talking about yesterday. Today was really good. And son, this man don't ride trails. :D

It was a great night. I hope to talk with Mark to see how much was raised in the morning.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
I'd really like a forum ride t- shirt if there are any left since I spent the evening in the hospital

I also wanted to thank the SoCo crew for letting us ride along with them it's always a pleasure

Many thanks to Mark for his generous hospitality and support of the sport the forum /members .It was an awesome weekend and I really look forward to visiting again

Last edited:

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Mark at Thunder Mountain Lodge gave Polzin and Bryan a mug and forum ride shirt. I have them and will mail them to you guys.

Thanks TML for a great time and don't forget to give them a great review on Trip advisor! Those ratings are important for lodging companies.

Last edited:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Mark at Thunder Mountain Lodge gave Polzin and Bryan a mug and forum ride shirt. I have them and will mail them to you guys.

Thanks TML for a great time and don't forget to give them a great review on Trip advisor! Those ratings are important for lodging companies.

you rock Mark!

We are home ang getting ready to head to the hospital again to get things lined up for my surgery.

Another huge thanks to those ladies and gentlement from the Delta snowkruzers snowmobile club for helping a total stranger. All the great people are a big reason why I love this sport.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
man that sucks...never know where danger can lurk in the BC

Hope your surgery goes well and you heal fast.

I finally rolled out of Bed after 3 days solid of fighting a high fever and the cold sweats. Stiil pretty sick but at least I can get up and around a bit. See I told you I didn't need no flu shot.

lol

bummed to have missed out on all the good times...well and that one bad time

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
we all missed you to diz ! I was hoping to score one of those crew lids! saweet!

glad to here your feeling better . A little hardware and I will be good as new

thats the first tree I ever hit that hit back:D

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
It was a good time. Rode today. Bluebird and fresh tracks around every corner. That place is insane. Ray and his crew have it good!

Definitely going to be heading back! Possibly in the summer too if they have a good single track system. and I know they have elk so....:D

Ray, what do you know about the dirtbiking up there?

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
dirtbiking

I'm not Ray and I don't ride a dirtbike but there are a ton of trails open to bikes and ATV's in the summer. Lots of rocks and rough country to negotiate. I enjoy riding my ATV up there. Skeeters can be bad though -

The same great hospitality is still available all summer long! :face-icon-small-hap

I enjoyed seeing all you guys come and support our local club through the poker ride! I was out helping some guys get unstuck (sorry guys for rolling your sled -:face-icon-small-fro) so I didn't see who drew the top hand - was it one of the forum riders?

Based on what I saw I would have to say quite a bit of money was raised Saturday night and a good time was had by all!

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Thanks again to Mark at the Thunder Mountain Lodge. I love staying at 10,000 feet with days of riding right from the cabins. Thanks again for letting me use the shop to fix my sled and especially for you welding up my pipe even while prepping for the dinner. What an awesome host! Even more so, when you dropped what you were doing to go out and help us with Kreg when he broke his arm. Thank you so much.

It was awesome to meet new people and see old friends. I got to ride with so many people this trip, yet missed so many more. I had a blast minus the tree that hit back incident with Kreg and can't wait to go back.

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Thanks TML!!

Thank you Mark and the TML staffers. Great event due to the great host(ess)!
Michelle and Samantha probably deserve medals for putting up with all of us.....(but don't tell them that! :face-icon-small-ton )

The riding was excellent, the food was good and the company was great!
Good Times!
See you again soon.

Q

C

Covelli44

Jan 2, 2011
North Aurora, IL
I hope your experience there is better than mine last month. Stopped in for a beer and ordered none other than a Coor's only to spit it back in the bottle and looked to find a date of May 11, 2011. Bartender took a look and the rest of the Coor's had the same date. Who knows when those kegs were tapped!

hungry?

join us at the alexander for breakfast starting 8am...buffet includes waffles, eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, beverages, etc.

Full menu for lunch, and roasted pork loin friday nite.

Bud-lite and PBR on tap on special!

:cheer2:

Last edited:

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
heres some picturs of my 2013 forum ride souveniers(SP) 2 incisions one on each side of my forearm , 48 staples, 2 10" long plates an a handful of screws looks like chit but feels better than broken bones ginding togetherthe. The last one is a devise they use to pull the arm straight before they splint it. that was lots of fun!:face-icon-small-con

Thanks again to all those who helped an wished me well. i hope I never get the chance to return the favor!

IMG_0302[1].jpg IMG_0303[1].jpg IMG_0305[1].jpg

Premium Features