• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OEM Ford F150 Box Side Steps

S
Dec 3, 2007
Kalispell, MT
I have the pair of box side steps that came stock on my 2011 Ford F150 SuperCrew. I removed them with about 4K miles on my truck, so they were used a few times, but are in excellent condition. They were on the truck when the truck was rust-proofed, so the mounting brackets for the steps were rust-proofed too. I figured I'd never use these steps when I saw them on the truck, but they are very handy when it comes to getting anything in/out of the front of the box. The only reason I am selling them is that I'd like to get some wheel-to-wheel nerf bars with the box step built into them (since my truck didn't come with any cab steps/bars). I believe these only work on trucks with the 6.5' box. I'm asking $275 for the pair. All mounting hardware is included. They are heavy, so shipping would probably be around $45. I'm planning to be at HayDays next Saturday, so I could bring them with me, if you are interested in them and will be at HayDays.

Premium Features