• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NOCO Mountain Powder shredding vid

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Was a great day Saturday. Bluebird by noon. 2ft+ of fresh. Good riding with ya finally Bushy and crew!

Avy conditions are high right now so be careful out there guys. I triggered this slide from a sidehill then banking back downhill near the point of that rock. The bottom of the slab started churning up ~70yds downhill in front of me at the first sign I knew I was in a slide. Luckily gunned it and made it over and out of it. Crown was 3ft up top. Probably 7ft+ deep in the run out. I've ridden this area for many years and never seen this hill slide like this before. Should have been more weary of the snow conditions after this last storm. Scary stuff. Stay alert!!!

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Our Sunday guide bailed due to his mangina and a broken trailer. Pretty darn nice conditions for the end of April. Somebody forgot about the ditch on the way up.

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Last edited:

Norway

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
thanks a bunch dude!! Really nice vids with good riding, very well edited and cool music!

Awesome.

Rune, Norway

Premium Features