• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

nitrous or big bore or both on mtn max 700

B
Jan 25, 2011
utah
hey guys i was wandering if it would be a good idea to put noss or a big bore kit or should i do both. i have a few mod to it like pipe 151 track and high comp head and a really really good port and polish job clutched geard i just want more power and would it be good and reliable for a season :director: please help

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Big bore is the only way to go Nos cost to refill all the time and it only works when your on the button and it goes quick Big bore every time you hit the throttle its there.

M
Apr 2, 2002
Montana
I have run a 800 big bore with nitrous. Like stated above when the bottle is out it is a bummer or if you are like me you carry a spare with you. Ultimately it will way you down and being nervous about the other factors associated with it I ultimately sold that sled and built a lightweight weight big bored 800. Once dialed in this was way more fun than the other sled. Gas and go with no worries and very agile. You can see it in the Swamp meet section too. I vote big bore and ride. No bottles to fill and no worries.

2DaMax

Jan 27, 2008
Big bore and nos. It's what I have and love it. I dont use the nos much but it's nice for racing and those big hills on deep days.

Premium Features