• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New xm demo today

S

SUMMITREV

Oct 24, 2008
Baker, OR
Thanks to are dealer and regional skidoo rep for bringing a sled over and taking a group of us out today. Snow conditions were marginal so it wasn't just deep snow that anything cananuver in. I was already expecting the sled to be good from all the reviews I read, but the sled just blew my mind. It would turn on a dime and do whatever you wanted it to do. The new mountain bar was broke off and I didn't even feel.the need for it other than about 2 times. We were doing technical hillside boondocking threw the tree lines and you just relaxed and smiled. I think its about the first pair of skis skidoo has put out that I actually liked. Just need to remember to keep your feet forward on the sled it feels a little weird cause your used to standing back but the sled goes wherever you want look. The smaller things the running boards were clear all day in heavy snow. The running boards are much stoughter also, they have the heavier outer edge that is used on the freeride. The gauge is awsome its right there to see when standing and is still clearly visible sitting. Th new gauge also displays temperature without adding module. Heated glove box has allot of room. The back one was not what I was expecting it was very short heightwise making the space bot very usable. With seat bag extension it should be good. The new hand warmers are a 10 possition shows up on the gauge. The mountain bar was broke off and I was told it would be the same style but made differently to keep from breaking. New snow flap can be collapsed kind of to were it almost point back then pops back for going down the trail to keep it cool. Also sled had 900 miles on original belt. 4 of us rode it today and all 4 are now buying one.

Premium Features