• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to Snowbikes.

W
Nov 26, 2007
Sold my sled and I'm looking to find some Snow bike riders that are willing to let me tag along this year. I live in Kennewick so can ride anywhere within a 3 hour radius. I've been riding sleds for 30 years and dirt bikes for much longer. I got a taste of riding snow bikes a couple of years ago and knew I had to get one. I can still ride with my snowmobiling family and friends but from what I've read, it's better to ride with other snow bikes. I'm retired and can ride any day of the week.

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
Several younger snowbikers ride from the Touchet Corral SnoPark below Bluewood by Dayton. Good tree riding and not too far before getting off trail to enjoy. I have a snowbike but it is parked this winter due to health.

FlyingW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dayton, WA
Thanks Flying W. I sold a Husqvarna 501 to a guy that rides out that way but darn if I lost the number.
The local snowmobile club was sharing some pictures a few days ago and here is one of the snowbikers at Dayton.

12276.jpeg

Mine is a KTM 500 EXC with a CMX kit that I really like. Here it is.
20210124_192719.jpg

T
Jan 6, 2014
Alliance, NE
Sold my sled and I'm looking to find some Snow bike riders that are willing to let me tag along this year. I live in Kennewick so can ride anywhere within a 3 hour radius. I've been riding sleds for 30 years and dirt bikes for much longer. I got a taste of riding snow bikes a couple of years ago and knew I had to get one. I can still ride with my snowmobiling family and friends but from what I've read, it's better to ride with other snow bikes. I'm retired and can ride any day of the week.
Welcome to the snowbike world. I am not in a 3hr radius, but if you do make it to North Seattle area and happen to have your bike, then I'd be down to go riding. Typically do Baker, but this weekend we hit Steven's pass and that was great. Open to explore other area's, but the guy I ride with always hits Baker 9 out of 10 times.

509_Colton

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 30, 2012
Yakima wa
First year on a snowbike, rode sleds my whole life gonna give this a shot this year. Will be doing most of my riding out of tampico. Im a younger guy but open to taking a day off during the week to ride let me know, Colton

Premium Features