• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to Polaris - Questions reguarding 2015-2017 parts swap

M
Jan 21, 2022
NW Montana
Hello all, Getting back in to sledding. Coming off a HIGHLY MODDED 1997 Mountian Mas that has only had a half a dozen rides in the last four years if this tells you anything.. Completely new to newer sleds and Polaris. So be gental.......

Anyway. Went out today and bought a pair of RMKs after doing a bit of research. Picked up a 2015 RMK PRO 163 all stock with goodies/accesories and only 1465 miles and a 2017 RMK PRO 163, again all stock other than acessories with 958 miles. Planning on making the 2017 (would like to change the pink decals) my main sled and the 2015, my wifes and lowner to good friends (Modded Max to not so good friends?). The '15 has shocks with remoted resivoirs which makes me think better performance. I was wonding if anyone new offf hand if they swap directly with the the new AXYS chassis? I would imagine that there's not much other that I'd be benifiting by swapping from the '15 other than maybe the taller bars?

Any insite would be appriectiated.

Premium Features