• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New to me 14’ Summit X 163- Cracked S Module[emoji2359]

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Well, Apparently I didn’t look close enough and missed the fact that the S module was cracked on both A arm sides. Bummer thing is the old owner, who only had it for less than a month didn’t know either.

Oh well, called Ride Motorsports and they ordered one up for me. It should be here Thursday, fingers crossed, if not it won’t be here till January 5 . Still riding her tomorrow.... What’s the worst that can happen, it’s already broke. I’ll go easy on her

Anyone else gone through the process of replacing this? I’ve read some other forums and seems pretty straightforward.

Anyone disagree or have any tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
effd0b5708a7ac8d58ae89772d4d11e5.jpg

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
That had to be a hell of a wack to do that much damage... I'd put a gripnrip module brace on your new one. I bounced off of all kinds of crap with one on my XM. Never had one crack like that

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
For sure! I bought this sled couple days ago, from a guy that has only had it for about a month and I just noticed it when throwing on new shocks. She had a bit of a lean to her and was just scoping stuff out and noticed a bent tie rod, and started looking closer and found the broken s mod. The last owner claims he didn’t know about it, and I do believe him, but it’s super frustrating that I missed it and that neither of the other owners fessed up to it.

MikeMetzger

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2013
Edmonds Wa
This sled is obviously a POS, you should kick your neighbor in the nutz for recommending an XM in the first place ?‍♂️?‍♂️ #ishouldhavebeenthere lol

naw, we’ll get r’ dialed in and be smashing POW in no time!! ??

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
This sled is obviously a POS, you should kick your neighbor in the nutz for recommending an XM in the first place #ishouldhavebeenthere lol

naw, we’ll get r’ dialed in and be smashing POW in no time!!

Premium Features