• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW Skinz Front Bumper for XM/XS!

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
These are available NOW!

_MG_7287_zps03a7cec3.jpg

_MG_7293_zps74d53c71.jpg

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1336

Thanks,
Paul

wileybird

Premium Member
Feb 20, 2011
Jtpanels.com also has some bad *** beefed up bumpers jet power sports out of kalispell mt

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I have these bumpers on my XMs. Really like the way they look, they are stronger than stock but don't look so strong that they should pass to much impact to the chassis. Get them before they are gone....

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
i hope those damn post forward kits come in soon. my bumper is collecting dust on SS's shelf until those post kits come in :smow:
<mytubeelement data="{"bundle":{"label_delimitor":":","percentage":"%","smart_buffer":"Smart Buffer","start_playing_when_buffered":"Start playing when buffered","sound":"Sound","desktop_notification":"Desktop Notification","continuation_on_next_line":"-","loop":"Loop","only_notify":"Only Notify","estimated_time":"Estimated Time","global_preferences":"Global Preferences","no_notification_supported_on_your_browser":"No notification style supported on your browser version","video_buffered":"Video Buffered","buffered":"Buffered","hyphen":"-","buffered_message":"The video has been buffered as requested and is ready to play.","not_supported":"Not Supported","on":"On","off":"Off","click_to_enable_for_this_site":"Click to enable for this site","desktop_notification_denied":"You have denied permission for desktop notification for this site","notification_status_delimitor":";","error":"Error","adblock_interferance_message":"Adblock (or similar extension) is known to interfere with SmartVideo. Please add this url to adblock whitelist.","calculating":"Calculating","waiting":"Waiting","will_start_buffering_when_initialized":"Will start buffering when initialized","will_start_playing_when_initialized":"Will start playing when initialized","completed":"Completed","buffering_stalled":"Buffering is stalled. Will stop.","stopped":"Stopped","hr":"Hr","min":"Min","sec":"Sec","any_moment":"Any Moment","popup_donate_to":"Donate to","extension_id":null},"prefs":{"desktopNotification":true,"soundNotification":true,"logLevel":0,"enable":true,"loop":false,"hidePopup":false,"autoPlay":false,"autoBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBuffer":false,"autoPlayOnBufferPercentage":42,"autoPlayOnSmartBuffer":true,"quality":"hd1080","fshd":true,"onlyNotification":false,"enableFullScreen":true,"saveBandwidth":false,"hideAnnotations":false,"turnOffPagedBuffering":true}}" event="preferencesUpdated" id="myTubeRelayElementToPage"></mytubeelement><mytubeelement data="{"loadBundle":true}" event="relayPrefs" id="myTubeRelayElementToTab"></mytubeelement>

Last edited:

J-Tek

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2009
Michigan
Can you cut one in half and compare to brand x ??? LOL !! Just thought I'd stir the pot ! ?

They are nice bumpers , and look great ! I have a J T on my summit but think I'll go with one of these on my free ride

Premium Features