• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW Rated R vids?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Last edited:
M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
I agree it is a great looking sled.:nod::nod: It would be cool to see a twin turbo with an apex motor or a 1200 cat motor. That is something you can drive to the hill as well as play the fastest sled game....and yes its is LOUD:scared::scared:

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Saw Rated R getting some attention at CR Racing about a month ago.

Good to see Big G getting some seat time on his beast! Edit - Nevermind - Video was from '09!

Last edited:

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
The echo off the mtns is just insane....

The echo in the shop on a concrete floor is just insane!

I remember when Big G and my step-bro brought the bike back from Chicago I think? Not long after Chad had the motor in a Jig on the bench when we started the motor....the bench was rattling like Michael J Fox when we cracked the throttle for a split second.....motor LEAPED a good 3ft inthe air and everyone jumped about 10ft back.......we thought it was gonna come unglued and chase us down for a second.....and in Chad's Old Old shop....low ceilings and all.....it was actually pretty scary! And it wasn't even in a chassis yet!

Premium Features