• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a place to store a sled and ride from.

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
I think I found my sled now I need a place to store it where its safe and I can get to it on the weekends with out to much trouble preferable where a guy can leave from and hit the trail. Willing to pay some $ for the privilage. I would like to be able to drive up grab the sled and go if any needs some extra cash or would just like to help out a fellow sleder shoot me a pm.

Thanks

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
Hmm yea that might help.....I am in Dallas, TX and will be riding Red River, Pagosa on occasion. I think I got it worked out to keep it in Angel Fire now. I will be up tommorrow are you coming up anytime soon?

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
Yeah, I replied in the other thread. We're coming up from Albq, riding tomorrow and Sun. Going up to Cumbres Pass tomorrow. Looks like you and ghosrider will be up there. Presume you are meeting him up on Cumbres.
Say hi if you see us. Got a tan Chevy 3/4ton and white 2 place enclosed trlr, red RMK, green Cat. We usually park at the last lot before Rondevous.
Did you get a sled?
I've been looking and nothing to rent, bare, except one guy w/ some 550's in SOuth Fork.

Premium Features