• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need a little help on 900 turbo sizing...

M

mstein86

Apr 9, 2010
Lonsdale, MN
I own a RMK 900 and after reading just about every post in this forum I'm more confused than ever. I read to run a .64 A/R and other say .86 A/R, so who is correct?

I'm not trying to make 300+ HP just a modest 220 to 250 would be nice. Any help would be appreciated.

D

Doug30racer

Feb 1, 2011
turbobygarrett.com

They have a comparision page to see what will work. There are a few different ones that will work for what you are doing

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
There are really a lot of variables at play here, what kind of fuel? What elevation? What are you wanting to accomplish? Hill climber? Boondocking machine? Hill climber can take longer to spool but will have more power, boondocking setup will spool faster but not have as much on top.

Sorry to beat around your question, but you can't just slap a turbo on there, no one turbo is a fit all turbo.

Once you pick your turbo and setup the motor you will get to do it again with clutching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features