• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

22 Matryx 165 Track Replacement help-

P
Dec 27, 2014
Hey ,

looking for some input on a good replacement track for my 22 matryx khaos slash 165 2.75 track.
long story short I had several lugs tear and 1 lug rip into the body of the track on the second ride last year. I've been using some 2 part vulcanizing glue on it after every ride to try and keep it together but the glue only holds up for 1 maybe 2 rides before I have to replace it. The sled has about 300ish miles on it.

I'm throwing a turbo on the sled this year seeing as how my snow check wont show up for a few months still. I have serious doubts as to how long the track will stay together with the extra hp.
I've been struggling to find many options for a 165 3.5 pitch track, I'm considering the camso 280 but I've read a lot of mixed reviews on it.
I ride in northern Utah, southern Idaho and Wyoming 6-10k elevation

what do you guys recommend? what has worked well for you?

I appreciate the help!

ndfb35

Lifetime Membership
Oct 15, 2014
MT
The new Ski Doo and Lynx tracks will work well for you. If you wanted to swap drivers, I'm going with a 3" Power Claw on my 9R when it shows up as I know the track works and is very durable.

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
Maybe there is still an option to get Camso to a cast a track.
Camoplast had a minimum build. Wonder if it’s still available?

Premium Features